Inspired: bookshelves

donderdag 30 mei 2013

Bookcases #1 and #4 I found on Pinterest. Bookcase #2 I found here and bookcase #3 here.
I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks. That means preparing my reading list. Usually I pack about four books for a one-week holiday, three to read and a backup in case one of them disappoints. Of course any smart woman would have bought an e-reader by now, but I'm having a hard time letting go of actual books. Not only because I love going to the bookstore and wander around for hours trying to decide, but also because I just know that I'm going to buy any E-book I really like in paperback anyway. For me, a house is not complete without a proper bookcase. 

Check out these bookshelves. The first one would be my dream bookcase if I were 10 years old, the last one is what I dream about now. The other two are more realistic, but still very pretty!

0 reacties :

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Needle in the Haystack All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger