Inside my closet: running gear

vrijdag 31 mei 2013

Although my running shoes had been in need of replacement for years now, it took the opening of a new 'Run2Day' right around the corner for me to actually try on some new pairs. In the past I have let looks decide which pair of trainers I bought, but this time I let them 'analyze my walk' and recommend which shoes would work best for me. I even got to try out a couple of pairs by running laps through the neighborhood. Luckily for me, it turned out that the best pair was not too ugly. In order to make a necessity more fun I also treated myself on some new running gear. When it comes to running gadgets I'm pretty old fashioned. Just a digital watch and some tunes and I'm good to go.

1// Asics GT-2000 (Run2Day), 2&3// Pants and tanktop by Nike (Run2Day), 4// Retro digital watch by Casio (Ebay), 5// Ipod Shuffle (Apple store)

0 reacties :

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Needle in the Haystack All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger