about me

vrijdag 17 mei 2013

 


Hi, my name is Corinke Moerdijk.
 
When I’m reading a blog I like to put a face with the words, so I feel I owe you the same. Problem is: I’m not one to happily pose for a camera. As a result this is one of the few pictures I have of myself in which I don’t look like there is a car approaching me at a dangerously high speed. 

Ok, what else do you need to know about me.. 


I often fantasize of having a serene, all white apartment with just one or two killer pieces of colorful art. In reality I’m such a hoarder that my house looks more like Pippi Longstocking lives there.

I run a web shop together with my sister. We sell fashion and home accessories made by independent designers. Be sure to check out our shop for some original one-of-a-kind pieces.

I love to read and would gladly make it my fulltime job. But until someone starts paying me for it, I’ll be happy to give you regular book tips free of charge.  

I like to eat, although someone recently told me I am a lazy eater, since I especially like anything that can be eaten with just one piece of cutlery. It's true. Recipe-wise you’ll find mostly soups and pasta here.  

I hope you enjoy reading my blog and I would love it if you let me know what you think from time to time.

0 reacties :

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Needle in the Haystack All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger