Window shopping: Waistcoats (a la Daphne Zuniga)

donderdag 13 juni 2013

Remember Daphne Zuniga? Better known as Jo from Melrose place? I was fifteen when the show first aired and I thought Jo was so cool. A successful photographer, living alone, dating Jake, riding on the back of his Harley. For some reason she always wore a waistcoat of some sort. Paired with jeans and a t-shirt or, for a more feminine look, with flowery dresses. Either way, I wanted to look just like her. Luckily, in those days, I could still steal waistcoats from my dad's closet.


To this day, I still like the classic borrowed-from-my-dad waistcoat. And I also still wear the same sleeveless denim jacket I bought about 20 years ago. I just like the nonchalant effect this extra layer gives an outfit. This season I had my eye on a sparkly, gypsy looking one. I found it at Zara (No. 5), but I also found some other great ones for you on the internet:
  
1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9.

0 reacties :

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Needle in the Haystack All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger