What's cooking: feta & watermelon salad

woensdag 12 juni 2013

My apologies if I'm forcing too much of my anticipatory pleasure about my upcoming holiday on you. But, since the weather in Holland is pretty nice too, I'm hoping I'll be forgiven. Since it's Wednesday (recipe day), I thought I would post a nice Greek recipe. Problem is: I don't really cook Greek food. The only thing I ever make is a Greek salad and everybody knows how to make that. So, here's a variation for you on the traditional version:

Feta-Watermelon-Black Olive Salad  

I know this salad may sound weird, but I've tried it and it's really nice and refreshing. It's a recipe by Nigella Lawson, one of my favorite chefs. Here's how you make it.

0 reacties :

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Needle in the Haystack All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger