Decisions, decisions..

dinsdag 30 juli 2013

I'm usually pretty decisive when I'm shopping, either I like something or I don't. But for the past two weeks I have been agonizing about what kind of dining chairs I should buy. It seems that I've finally hit decorating puberty: not a girl, not yet a woman. All these "sensible" decisions to make, it drove me crazy.. 

"How much comfort am I willing to sacrifice towards a chair looking great?"

"How strongly do I feel about reproductions, when the original is so desperately out of my budget?"

And last but not least: "Do I simply choose the color I like best, or do I take into consideration how well it matches the rest of my furniture?"

Well, I'm proud to report that I've made my decision. I've chosen affordable, comfortable chairs, that match my interior. The mustard colored remakes are coming my way. I feel like such a grown-up!  

P.s. Vintage Eames chairs can be found on Ebay, Marktplaats, etc. For great affordable remakes have a look at cultfurniture.com.

1 reacties :

  1. Is there a common name for this chair style? I'm wondering, I'm in the business, too, but we don't feature this slihouette…

    cheers,
    litexpromo.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Needle in the Haystack All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger